Auf dieser Seite
- Added an option to merge parts based on materials, to the Mesh Simplification tool
- Delete and find deleted scene nodes via scripting.
- Add support for importing ASE color swatch files
- Create scene material through scripting.
- Added ability to adjust number of blades in Depth of Field
- Added project based CMF data import/export to material information manager
- Added PDF output for CMF
- Updated to PNG 1.6.37
- U3M imports respect the normal scale value instead of defaulting to -1.
- Do not set the process priority on Windows to below normal.
- Apple Silicon support is no longer in beta.
- Ignore hidden parts when calling ‘Center and Fit’ in the scene tree.
- Ignore hidden objects when calling centerAndFit from scripting.
- Added instancing support for the FBX importer
- Support for Inventor 3D Read: 2023, ProE / Creo Parametric 2D Read: Creo 9.0, ProE / Creo Parametric 3D Read: Creo 9.0, Revit 3D Read: 2023, UG NX 2D Read: NX 2019, NX 2027, UG NX 3D Read: NX 2019, NX 2027
- Added hotkey for Isolate material selection
- Add material to library via scripting
- Updated color picker design
- Creo View importer uses instancing to reduce scene size
- Improved performance when selecting objects in scenes with many parts.
- Added JPG texture compression to GLB/GLTF and USD exports
- U3M importer now reads the schema version of the U3M file for correct texture sizes in KeyShot
- Fixed rare crash with advanced materials and many ray bounces
- Fixed an issue that could cause some studios to go missing when loading a scene
- getCameraDirection() in scripting will now return normalized values.
- Fixed HDRI environment lookup for Product Mode with CPU
- Fixed the issue of wrong thumbnails being displayed for the Reference Image in the Material Information Manager.
- 3D Paint Brush textures are now applied with correct gamma.
- Fixed the issue where KeyShot freezes when changing the animation’s timeline for imported files.
- Fixed an issue with corrupted workspaces.
- U3M importer sets texture maps other than ‘_BASE’ to be interpreted as linear images (gamma 1) to improve accuracy.
- Fixed an issue with the move tool window being able to scale up infinitely.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking a scene file wouldn’t correctly open it on MacOS
- Fixed a bug where studio switch events wouldn’t correctly switch model sets while in GPU mode
- Cameras/Model Sets/Studios are added as a individual jobs to rendering queue when animation or KeyShotXR is selected
- Fixed adding Multi-Material job for Animation or KeyShotXR
- Adding camera or environment studio as locked also locks added camera.
- Fixed an issue with DOF animation removing the DOF when playing back the animation
- Fixed an issue with memory management on some animation types
- Fixed an issue with syncing UV mapped textures.
- Fixed an issue where using geometry tools could generate invalid geometry