On this page
To start your work in KeyShot you first need to Add Geometry to your scene.
How to Add Geometry
You can Add Geometry to your scene in the following ways:
- By going to Main Menu > Edit > Add Geometry
- By importing a model or geometry
- Through Library Window > Models Tab
This will open a fly-out menu where you can choose to either add ground plane or to add a geometry from the list.
- Add Ground Plane adds a plane geometry on which your models are placed. Learn more about ground planes here.
- The list contains default geometry, which you can also find in the Model Library. You can change the geometry shown in the list, by customizing the hotkeys for each geometry. For more information on library hotkeys go to Library Models.
There are several ways to import a model into KeyShot, you can find a more detailed description on the import page.
You can learn more about library models here.