- New demo scenes that showcases
- The new Keyframe animation type.
- The new Lighting manager and Multiple Surface Scattering in dielectric materials.
- The improved RealClothTM material.
- Welcome Window closes automatically upon import.
- File > Export: Added options for export to GLB/GLTF, 3MF and USD/USDZ.
- Edit > Add Lights: Quick access to adding lights to the scene.
- View > Show Keyframe path: Toggle the visibility of paths for keyframe animations (Pro).
- Window > Light Manager: Toggle the visibility of the Light Manager.
- Edit > Add geometry Primitives are now added as single parts, without parents in the Scene Tree.
- Button added for toggling the Light Manager.
- Option to Add to new scene added to the import dialog.
- Option to Remove all texture references added to the Missing Resources dialog.
- New Light gizmos that enable you to adjust lights directly in the Real-time View.
- Option to enter Solo Mode added to the context menu.
- The Move tool can now be dragged outside the Real-time View.
- Icons on all animation types in the Context menu > Add animation.
- Environments are now shown in the scene tree.
- Firefly filter has been added under Denoise.
- Dielectric: Added option for enabling Multiple Surface Scattering.
- UI Clean-up.
- Added checkbox for Transparency.
- Ground: Added an option for ground illumination control on the material.
- Generic: Diffuse saturation property has been added.
- IES light: Option to choose between Sperical, Rectangular and File when defining the shape of your IES light.
- Improved undo function for the Material Graph.
- Lock Camera Map option added to camera mapped textures.
- Added Image Style and Image Size variables to Name templates.
- Renamed Pixel Blur to Pixel Filter Size in Options > Custom Control.
- Added Pixel Filter Size to Maximum Samples and Maximum Time in the Render Options.
- S – Toggle Solo Mode (was previously used for Self Shadows).
- Shift+L – Toggle the Light manager.
- Add Light Sources:
- Shift+1 – Add Area light.
- Shift+2 – Add IES light.
- Shift+3 – Add Pin light.
- Shift+4 – Add Spotlight.
- Option to add Hotkey for toggling the visibility of Keyframe paths.
- Warnings now have a Show Details option when applicable.
- Added a warning when trying to render custom control and denoise.
- Added warning when trying to render layers and denoise.