KeyShotWeb is included with the KeyShot Enterprise license. Otherwise, it is sold separately as an add-on.
- KeyShotXR which enables you to create interactive (touch-enabled) visuals for your website. Please refer to the KeyShotXR section for additional information regarding KeyShotXR features.
- Web Configurator which enables you to output your Configuration to web. Visit Configurator Output in the Render section for more information.
How To Enable KeyShotWeb
- Windows: Go to the main menu and click Help > Select Floating License Type.
Mac: Go to the main menu and click KeyShot > Select Floating License Type.
- Enable Check out KeyShotWeb feature from license server.
- Click OK. KeyShot will restart and KeyShotWeb will be enabled.
If your license does not contain the KeyShoWeb feature, then KeyShot will tell you that there are “no additional options available”.