- Added the possibility to upload and share KeyShot scenes optimized for viewing in a browser, on a desktop or mobile device.
- Added Localize Scene Contents to copy all resources used by a scene to the same folder as where the BIP file is.
- Added selection outlines to viewport of Physics Simulation tool.
- Added selection in viewport of Physics Simulation tool.
- Added support for outputting color information in CMF.
- Improved JWT parsing error by expanding system date, time, and time zone values.
- Show touch-friendly menu in bottom-left corner if there are no other options available.
- Improved Web Viewer upload speed from KeyShot to Cloud by ~2.7x for larger scenes.
- Fixed an issue where 3D drawing performance in GPU mode was slow.
- Updated to using Python 3.10.
- Added Alembic import support of UVs and normals for ngons.
- Added multi-selection in viewport of Physics Simulation tool.
- Remember position of render dialog.
- Added option to keep Original UV’s when exporting.
- Added support for Floating licenses on Linux.
- Ensure library resources are loaded before loading a scene file via scripting.
- Fixed an issue with camera targets not being saved.
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails sometimes not being shown correctly on Windows.
- Hidden objects in Creo View files no longer imported.
- Fixed the issue where the brush indicator disappears when the brush size is small.
- Fixed an issue where files would be exported to GLB with a “Not robust dudv” error.
- Added option to create subfolders in animation.
- Fixed an issue where normals would not be imported for DWG files.
- Fixed potential illegal memory access error when rendering in GPU mode.
- Scripting: Import options are respected for all formats.
- Fixed a crash when saving a scene with one or more multi materials and a configuration set up for “Model variations”.
- Fixed an issue with importing cameras from .skp files.
- Fixed an issue where the re-tessellate tool could freeze KeyShot.
- Improved GPU rendering to not Setup the Geometry for each frame when not needed