The following page contains an overview of updates for KeyShot 11 Network Rendering.
Release date: June 29th 2022
- Security: Fixed non-admin info disclosure vulnerability for unauthenticated users of KS NR Manager (see LSA-989246 on Luxion CSIRT).
- Fixed an issue where using lux.RenderOptions in scripting could result in empty renderings.
- Always use bands in network rendering in product mode when caustics and/or GI in on.
Release date: March 15th 2022
- Network Rendering silent installations now has an option to set the floating license server.
- Added driver check for Network Rendering Workers.
Release date: Feb. 08th 2022
- Added silent install option to have NR Monitor connect to NR Manager
- Networkrendering Workers and Monitors prevented from connecting to previous versions of Managers
- Fixed a crash in Network Rendering that could occur when rendering configuration created in previous versions
- Fixed issue where the network rendering configuration app would not start, if the OS is set to Traditional Chinese
- Fixed issue where sending a second job with the same name to Network Rendering would fail
Keyboard layout (language) in Network Configurator is wrong on MacOS
If you are using another keyboard setup than English, you may experience that the Network Configurator switches to another layout, and you can’t switch it back to normal.
Workaround: If you can’t find special characters such as @ in the keyboard layout, write the text in a text editor and copy it into the network configurator.