On this page
The following page contains an overview of updates for KeyShot 11 Network Rendering.
Release date: November 1st 2022
- Apple Silicon support for KeyShot Network Rendering
- Drag-and-drop functionality of multiple jobs in KeyShot Network Rendering.
- KeyShot Network Rendering requires TLS v1.2 as minimum version.
- Configure Floating server via headless KSNR Manager.
- KSNR Configurator no longer requires administrator privileges at startup.
Only when installing or uninstalling the manager/worker as services.
- Add silent install option to have NR Monitor connect to NR Manager.
- Limit file checking for a job on the manager to 10 sec.
Release date: June 29th 2022
- Security: Fixed non-admin info disclosure vulnerability for unauthenticated users of KS NR Manager (see LSA-989246 on Luxion CSIRT).
- Fixed an issue where using lux.RenderOptions in scripting could result in empty renderings.
- Always use bands in network rendering in product mode when caustics and/or GI in on.
Release date: March 15th 2022
- Network Rendering silent installations now has an option to set the floating license server.
- Added driver check for Network Rendering Workers.
Release date: Feb. 08th 2022
- Added silent install option to have NR Monitor connect to NR Manager
- Networkrendering Workers and Monitors prevented from connecting to previous versions of Managers
- Fixed a crash in Network Rendering that could occur when rendering configuration created in previous versions
- Fixed issue where the network rendering configuration app would not start, if the OS is set to Traditional Chinese
- Fixed issue where sending a second job with the same name to Network Rendering would fail