Manager, Workers, and Clients should all run the same version of KeyShot Network Rendering.
After an update, the Manager will automatically update connected Workers, but each Client (Monitors) will need to be updated individually.
Update the Manager and Workers
If Update Checking is enabled, the update service in the monitor will let you know when a new version is available. But you can also check for updates via the Main menu > Help > Check for Updates.
1. Update the Manager – on the computer acting as Manager you can update KeyShot Network Rendering in one of the following ways:
- Download and install the latest KeyShot Network Rendering update from https://www.keyshot.com/resources/downloads/
- Launch the Network Rendering Monitor and Click Update in the update dialog.
2. Launch KeyShot Network Configurator on your Manager.
3. Press Close and restart services. Your Manager will re-start and all existing workers services will be automatically updated.
Update Clients (Monitors)
Clients need to be connected to a Manager in order to receive information about updates. As soon as your Client is connected to a Manager, the Monitor will check if your client is running the same version as the Manager – if they are not, you will be asked to update and given an update link.