KeyShot for VStitcher Plugin
These installation notes are specific to the latest version of the KeyShot for VStitcher plugin unless otherwise mentioned. For questions about other versions, please contact [email protected]
The KeyShot for VStitcher plugin requirements are as follows:
- VStitcher 2019-2021
- Windows 64-bit
- macOS 10.14 and later
The KeyShot for VStitcher plugin supports these features:
- Support for simulated cloth meshes
- Maintain color and texture assignment
LiveLinking is not supported. Each time the plugin is used, a new instance of KeyShot opens.
- After downloading, double-click the .exe (Windows) or .pkg (MacOS) file.
- Follow the prompts inside the installation wizard and click Close.
- For activating the plugin in VStitcher see https://support.browzwear.com/VStitcher/preferences.htm. The plugin is placed at the location of the default plugin folder
KeyShot Plugin Menu
Once installed and activated, a KeyShot plugin menu will appear inside VStitcher in the plugin menu.
How To Use The Plugin
- Create a garment in VStitcher and dress the avatar
- Click the KeyShot plugin menu item to transfer the 3D data from VStitcher to KeyShot
You may uninstall the KeyShot plugin from the Windows Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
VStitcher must be closed when uninstalling the plugin
- In VStitcher open Preferences and go to Plugins.
- Hover the mouse over the plugin, a folder icon will then appear in the Location column.
- Push the folder icon and delete the folder of the plugin.
- Restart VStitcher.