The following page contains an overview of updates for KeyShot 10 Network Rendering.
Release date: Nov. 17th 2020
- Added Troubleshooting Mode To automatically Increase Log level.
- Added notification in the Monitor when the Manager runs out of space
- Improved performance when sending and receiving files
- Improved file handling when downloading results
- Improved handling of GPU “Out of memory” errors
- Fixed a bug when rendering fade animations
- Overall performance improvements
- Overall reliability improvements
Keyboard layout (language) in Network Configurator is wrong on MacOS
If you are using another keyboard setup than English, you may experience that the Network Configurator switches to another layout, and you can’t switch it back to normal.
Workaround: If you can’t find special characters such as @ in the keyboard layout, write the text in a text editor and copy it into the network configurator.